Employment Opportunities are available here at Just Gutter Cleaning. Currently, we are looking for individuals that possess a valid NYS drivers license.
NOW HIRING! Local laborers for our property cleaning service. Seeking a Full-Time employment and Part Time candidate to join our team as a Property Maintenance Technician. We are looking for exceptional people to learn and grow with our company. We take pride in our communities and in delivering an exceptional living experience for our customers.
Essential Property Maintenance Technician Functions:
- Routine maintenance of residential and commercial property’s, assistance in the maintenance of homes, including gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning etc.
- Duties including, driving your own vehicle, able to handle ladders, picking up debris
- Responding to on-call maintenance emergencies (sometimes after hours or weekends)
- Maintaining a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors and other staff
- Assuring compliance with safety standards
Property Maintenance Technician Experience and Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and willingness to work hard to manage the workload
- Ability to communicate effectively and to handle a fast-paced, varied work environment
- Must be organized, self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
Clean Driving Record Required.
Pre-Employment drug screening required for all applicants.
Our service representatives have to deal with a wide variety of people. They come from all different backgrounds and walks of life. This means we need someone who is personable and able to put others at ease.
In order to be hired for this position, you must be a resident of Monroe County and possess a valid New York State driver’s license.
This position will require working outdoors, often in bad weather. Sometimes in extremely cold icy winter conditions. Candidate must not be afraid of heights.
If interested please contact us by:
E-mail – [email protected]
Phone : (585) 364-2530